giganode.org.org is an empowerment and education network developed by an independent, non-partisan, patient centric group of healthcare professionals, and conceived by the “Verein zur Förderung der Perioperativen Medizin” (VFPM), a not-for profit organization with its seat in Switzerland.
The VFPM and giganode.org team has been providing professional education of HCPs for more than 15 years.
giganode.org was founded with the following aims:
- to help healthcare professionals advance standard of care
- to generate and maintain a network across the world
- to make global knowledge locally applicable
- to share local experience across a global community
- to implement an interdisciplinary approach
- to nurture the healthcare leaders of tomorrow